Monday, September 5, 2011

Kamen Rider OOOs and Fourze Reactions

OOOs Final Episode: One of the best final episodes I've seen in awhile. Not one thing really felt off. They had the guts to do what needed from a story telling aspect and it work perfectly. SPOILER WARNING FROM HERE ONWARD- When Ankh and Eiji do the TaJaDor combo for the final fight Ankh is the voice for the belt. And his spirit(...or something?) is fighting also. During Dr. Maki death he stayed completely in character even when turning into a black hole he yells "I am complete". Great final episode to great show. Will be missed.

Fourze episode 1: Well after coming off a high from OOOs this just so so. I don't hate in fact I really like the belt. But the main rider is just so annoying. Its not like in Den-o were he's a wimp the guy is actually obnoxious. He walks into the class writes his name as big as possible and the says he going to friends with everyone.

Fighting: I'll give the show props on the fighting. The various switches add a cool dynamic to the fights. I love the drill kick he does with the rocket.

Final Thoughts: I want the show to succeed and hope to see further development in the characters. The fighting great, the belts cool, and the heads a little funny looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment